Hello loves. It's been a while since I had a haul. This time I want to share some beauty picks that I got recently and maybe inspire you to try some of them. If you have tried any of them, make sure you comment down bellow if you enjoy them or nah, I would be happy to hear your thoughts on them.
Hello loves. Around this time I started this blog and it's been one year of frequent blogging. It changed my life without doubt in a way and I dedicate this post for this one year anniversary. 10 thing that changed after starting a blog:
- I discovered this amazing world of blogging. This mass media bubble of so many beautiful and talented girls and women who are expressing them in a way of blogging, showing their outfits, their reviews, their lifes basically.
- I became more observant, mindful. I am always in a hunt of ideas, places to shoot and things like that. I am constantly imagining how this or that would look on blog, how would people react and so on.
- I started using cosmetics. Yeaaaah about that. If you are reading this blog long enough, you may know that I wasn't a make up girl at all. To be honest I wasn't even using face cream on a regular basis, not even talking about daily. So the blog kind of opened the whole world of cosmetics to me, I started gaining knowledge about the ingredients, history, new and old companies. It didn't make me make up addict, I still not wear make up daily as I still think it is not relevant thing in order to be happy or feel beautiful, but I started learning about it and also building my make up kit.
- The blog gave me the opportunity to be in this kind of community or small gang lol. I know it sounds silly, but it does feel like we are a community, we understant each other in some way and it gives me this feeling that I am part of something. Something more.
- And of course the collaborations. I got to collaborate with so many brands that I didn't even thought is possible. I am so happy that Lithuanian brands are more open minded and are willing to collaborate even with starting bloggers such as myself.
- I am not sure if it's because of the blog or me getting older and more mature, but I started to develope my sense of style, I am not as impulsive buyer as I used to be, I started turning away from bright colours and I am always reaching for more versatile pieces.
- As I am writing in english, I think and hope that it has made me better at it. I am improving and refining my vocabulary as I tend to research more and more of synonyms in order to express myself. I know it's not perfect, but reckon it will get better with time.
- I became more aesthetic and minimalistic. Also don't know if it's because of blogging or because of me getting older.
- It made me more emphatic and more confident. I know I am not the only blogger that reach out to companies and it makes you pin point the pros of yourself and the blog. I know that all of bloggers started somewhere and we were thinking that we are not worthy the collaboration or free products, but as the time goes by you start to develop thicker skin and not be so affraid of rejections. It helps to be more confident in real life situations aswell.
- I am a responsible person, but writing a blog made me even more. I am taking the responsibility by collaborating with companies, I take responsibility of every world I put out there in the internet and I am responsible in front of you by trying to put more and more content out there and trying to make it as informative as I can.
I have good and bad news for you. The bad one is that the month of july is already over and the good news is that we have one more month of sun, late nights, eating food outside, loads of fruits and many more benefits of summer season. As someone said, so not cry it is over, be happy that you had it. So try and make some amazing memories, meet new people and make the best of it. Ok, this post is not completely about summer, I am here to share my july favourites, things that I have been constantly reaching for this whole month.